Sunday, September 29, 2013

Interesting Point of View Drawing


            At first I wanted to draw a Alice in Wonderland tea set. but when I started looking at the backgrounds of Alice and wonderland and all the unique settings they had I wanted to draw that instead. I wanted to Incorporate some of the famous characters into my drawing and immediately thought of drawing the cat, however, I realized that he has been overdone so I settled for drawing the caterpillar instead. I also knew that I would have to draw many big extravagant flowers and mushrooms too. I chose the 1st point of view for this piece because I thought it would give more attention to the background and all it unique factors. I knew I had to be very creative if I was going to draw Alice in Wonderland so I exaggerated everything I could, I made the mushrooms huge, as well as the roses. I also gave each piece of my drawing very detailed shading so that each piece would pop. Also I gave each part of my drawing texture so my drawing would be unique and unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment